Partnering with a very well-known Retail/FMCG business to find an experienced Finance Analyst to join their amazing FP&A team, based in The City of London. Paying up to £50K Salary + study support + company benefits! Within the Finance Analyst position you will become the key member of the Retail FP&A team. Supporting the monitoring, control, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of budgets. The Finance Analyst will be working closely with in group key stakeholders, building on relationships and growing within the very fast growing team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce timely and accurate capital reporting to the Business Performance key stakeholders, including management accounting, forecasting and benefits realisation
- Support with the coordination of the budget, forecasts and corporate plan, working cross functionally with all divisional finance teams to understand and challenge, including risks & opportunities
- Ownership of the benefits reporting, ensuring the P&L impact is embedded with FP&A
- Support the Finance Transformation in particular the Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support on Half Year and Year End accounting
The ideal Finance Analyst for this position:
- Actively studying towards Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Effective communicator, both orally and written - ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and build trusted relationships
- Excellent eye for detail, with the ability to work at pace under pressure and with tight deadlines
- High levels of drive and resilience, and able to cope with ambiguity
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Team player, able to work effectively within frameworks without direct supervision
- Strong commercial acumen, with a focus on driving excellent financial and commercial performance
- Experience in financial planning/business partnering role
- Retail/ FMCG industry background preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
If you feel you are qualified for this role please click the link to apply or contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP150 - GBP190 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022If you're a bright, motivated Accounts Assistant (or equivalent), this is a fantastic opportunity on a 3 month contract that will see you building on a strong foundation in the basics of a finance and accounting function. Working within an exciting Investment Fund in London this opening will see you have great exposure to the industry specifics.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022Type: PermanentSalary: £45,000 - £50,000 + possible share’s in business Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.Location: Central LondonHybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home (flexible) Working as the Finance Analyst for an award – winning tech/ retail startup business that is rapidly expanding across the UK as well as international expansion opportunities. Opportunity to make a role your own! Working as part of a scale-up means you are going on a journey to support business growth and your voice will be heard.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Would you be excited by working within the finance team of one of the countries biggest qualification/education providers? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in Central London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + Additional benefitsLocation: Shepherd's BushDate posted: 28 June 2022Type: Permanent Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + discretionary annual bonus (and generous staff discounts.) Working Hours: 9am-6pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: West London Hybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home This includes maintaining detailed reconciliation and control, ensuring all supplier and contractual obligations are met across the UK and European creditors ledgers. You will also ensure the team maintain a high level of accuracy, efficiency, motivation and service at all times through coaching and constant development.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.