Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
Consultant Josh Gee
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-23 fmcg London London GB CR0 6BA GBP 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Walters People are looking to speak to Finalist level Commercial Finance Analysts to join a highly rated drinks business
Are you a Commercial Finance Analyst looking for natural progression? Are you at the final stages of your accounting qualification and looking for a new role that will support your career aspirations? If so, I am working with a highly rated wine distributor who employs over 580 people with revenues in excess of $280m. Due to natural growth in the UK and Ireland my client is looking to employ a Finalist level Commercial finance analyst to join their high calibre finance department.
Reporting directly into the Head of Commercial finance and partnering with several non-finance stakeholders, you will be tasked to support with analysis and insight acting as the business partner to the sales team. Further responsibilities include:
- Working with the Sales and Commercial management team throughout the UK and EU businesses providing analysis and financial recommendations relating to the brand and product
- Provide support in the modelling and tracking commercial agreements
- Monthly review of the P&Ls with department heads
- Support ongoing improvement of reporting, analysis and processes
- Working closely with the Commercial finance manager to deliver accurate and timely management reporting
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and be at the final stages of your accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent). You will have at least three years’ experience working in a similar commercial role and can comfortably business partner with senior stakeholders across the business. Lastly, this individual will have a background in a retail/ consumer with the understanding of stock and products.
On offer is a salary up to £45,000
**This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below. **