Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary GBP32000 - GBP38000 per annum + study support (CIMA / ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 accountancy London London Great Marlborough Street GB W1F 7LP GBP 32000 38000 38000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Commercial Finance Analyst role has recently become available within the finance department of a World-recognisable Entertainment firm, based in the West End, London. With an on-site gym, inclusive work environment along with outstanding training offered. This would suit an ambitious, driven individual seeking their next career move.
Reporting into the impressive Senior Commercial Analyst; the role of Commercial Finance Analyst will take responsibility for the accounting, reporting, budgeting and forecasting of their central costs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly management accounting for central costs, including budget vs. forecasts
- Month-end reconciliations of accruals and prepayments
- High level of interaction with non-finance business partners
Further tasks include:
- Producing commentary to explain monthly variances
- Collating for the full UK budget's or forecast
- Assisting the Senior Analyst in reviewing the data and presenting to senior stakeholders
Skills, Experience, Knowledge required to be a successful Commercial Finance Analyst;
- Part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA) or overseas equivalent
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- 18 months minimum experience in a month-end focused role
The ideal candidate will be highly personable, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, with experience in a management accounting preparation. You will be pro-active, hard working with the confidence to be part of a Global team (including non-finance stakeholders).
Furthermore, you will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a willingness to learn and confident using excel and ERP systems daily.
Working for a renowned Entertainment firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Commercial Finance Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood to find out more.