Assistant Management Accountant
My client, a highly succesful publishing company based in central London, is seeking to hire an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy team. This is a full-time and permanent role, with a hybrid working policy of 3-days in office and 2-days from home. This role offers a salary of £30k - £35k per annum depending on experience.
Assistant Management Accountant
- Assist the Management Accountant in the production of the management accounts.
- Manage accruals, prepayments, and fixed assets for month-end.
- Understand and comment on variances to budget, forecast and prior year, and liaise with different areas of the business for constructive.
- Assist with the budget and forecasting progress.
- Work with the business's distribution partner and the Sales / Operations teams to process and analyse the monthly warehousing and distribution charges.
- Responsible for eBooks revenue.
- Work on ad hoc requests and analysis.
- Work on ad hoc projects with other team members.
- Produce monthly sales commissions reports on a timely basis.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Studying toward sa professional accountancy qualification.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- High Excel proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organisation.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience working within accounts, ideally within FMCG / Publishing / Media / Retail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team where you can learn more and progress further within your career. Benefits alongside this role include: 28 days AL + bank holidays, profit share scheme, interest free loan for rent deposit or season travel ticket, discounts on the company's books, pension, cycle to work scheme, free entry into hundreds of museums and galleries nationwide, and more!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: Up to GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024Are you an accounts assistant with 2+ years experience? Are you hoping to join an internationally renowned company and gain more industry experience? I am currenly recruiting a Accounts assistant role, please see the requirements and responsibilities below.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 February 2024My client, a not for profit art foundation, is seeking to hire a part-time finance professional to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company, working 3-days per week out of their Chalk Farm offices. This company has hybrid working and flexi hours, with core hours being 10am - 2pm. This is a permanent and part-time role with a salary of £40,000 pro rata.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP43000 per annum + study supportLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 February 2024My client, a venture capital firm based in central London, is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but busy team, which will allow the successful candidate to develop and learn from various senior finance professionals. This role would best suit someone who is actively studying towards either their ACCA or CIMA qualification. This role has study support, though this is not a requirement.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 13 February 2024Assistant Accountant / AP Supervisor (10-12 months Mat Cover, May/ Jun start) We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join my client's Finance team as an Accounts Payable Supervisor and Assistant Accountant. This role will be responsible for supporting the preparation of all company local statutory accounts and ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of accounts. Additionally, the role involves managing the AP function and providing month-end duties.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + study supportLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 January 2024My client, a highly succesful professional services firm, is seeking to hire an Accounts Assistant to help out with the general accounts responibiltieis with a speicalised focus in accounts receivable. This is a permanent and full-time role, with a hybrid wokring policy of 3-days a week in office, 2-days at home. This role would best suit a candidate who is good with maths / numbers, enthusiastic, and seeking to pursue either their AAT or ACCA exams.