Assistant Management Accountant
Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Chadderton.
As the assistant management accountant, you will report into management accountant and will assist with full month end accounts to assist with a productive commercial outcome.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Completion of month end postings, reconciliations and reports to a demanding timeframe
• Preparation of monthly management accounts together with supporting schedules and management information
• Balance sheet reconciliations and investigation of queries – ensuring the balance sheet remains “clean” and all issues and opportunities are identified and resolved
• Liaison with internal budget holders and other key stakeholders on management results and the commercial impact of divisional performance
• Review the accounting treatment of new contracts
• Input into the monthly forecasts and annual budget processes as required
• Support in the preparation of statutory accounts, tax compliance and audit schedules
• Work with external advisors and internal corporate functions such as tax, audit and treasury
• Adherence to policies and procedures, including SOX framework
• Other duties that may be required from time to time including ad hoc project work
To be considered for this role the requirements are as follows:
• The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, ideally working towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification.
• A degree in a finance related field is desirable, but not essential for this role.
For more information on this exciting Assistant Management Accountant position for an industry leading marketing business based in Chadderton or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP33000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Spinningfields in the heart of Manchester.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 01 August 2022High growth marketing business based in Wythenshawe are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion of the company. The Individual will be responsible for assisting with core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 July 2022A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a permanent position and offers hybrid working.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP31000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 05 July 2022Industry leading construction business are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Supervisor to their team based in the centre of Manchester as they move through a period of high growth.