Assistant Management Accountant
High growth marketing business based in Wythenshawe are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion of the company. The Individual will be responsible for assisting with core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context.
Your role as the Assistant Management Accountant will be to report directly into the Management Accountant whilst assisting with full month end accounts to assist with a productive commercial outcome.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the production of the management accounts pack
• Reconcile all revenue due at month end and prepare provision journals
• Calculate and reconcile commission payable statements and journals
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
• Raise sales revenue invoices and ensure payments are made in line with terms
• Produce monthly cashflow projections, for review by the assistant financial controller
• Work with the data team to reconcile external statements with internal MI
• Support the Management Accountant and wider finance team around month and period end, as well as any ad-hoc tasks
To be considered for this role the requirements are as follows:
• The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, ideally working towards their ACCA/CIMA qualification.
• A degree in a finance related field is desirable, but not essential for this role.
For more information on this exciting Assistant Management Accountant position for an industry leading marketing business based in Wythenshawe, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a permanent position and offers hybrid working.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP33000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 02 August 2022Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Chadderton.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP33000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Spinningfields in the heart of Manchester.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 July 2022A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Remote WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 08 July 2022Excellent opportunity for a part-qualified finance professional in the final 18 months of their studies to join a nationwide marketing business in a remote and permanent capacity.