Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Walters Group: Assistant Management Accountant – Solihull – £22,000 - £25,000 + Study Support + Annual bonus (performance dependent) – Hybrid – Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a leading business in Solihull in their recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis paying £22k - £25k dependent on experience.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
• To assist with the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts, through taking control of various P&L lines with supporting schedules, commentary, and variance analysis.
• To aid the production of cost centre reporting and attend periodic meetings with cost centre managers, highlighting and addressing any issues with senior management.
• Ensure all periodic Balance Sheet reconciliations are produced to a high standard and are ready for review, ensuring unusual transactions are raised and dealt with in a timely manner.
• To ensure that all accounting journals are calculated accurately and correctly in line with Group policies and accounting standards - including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and group consolidation journals.
• To ensure that queries from Operations are responded to accurately and concisely within agreed SLAs.
• Ad hoc work to support the wider Group Finance team as required.
• From time-to-time responsibilities within the team may be rotated in order to ensure that job holders have a broad range of knowledge of the accounting and the business.
About you as the Assistant Management Accountant:
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines and prioritise work
• Excellent excel skills (advanced knowledge preferable)
• A positive approach and drive to deliver excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communications to all stakeholder levels
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
• Preference for someone who is studying towards an accountancy qualification
• Preference for experience of Navision and/or Coda
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to email@example.com
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: WalsallDate posted: 08 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Payroll Assistant – Walsall - £25,000 - £27,000 – Permanent
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Payroll Assistant – Solihull – Temp to Perm– Up to £28k - Hybrid
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 11 July 2022Robert Walters Group – Accounts Payable Assistant – up to £25,000 per annum Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Rubery who are looking for Accounts Payable Assistant on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Assistant – Birmingham – Part-time 22 hours - £22,000 FTE - Permanent I’m currently working alongside a leading company in Birmingham in their recruitment of a part time Accounts Receivable Assistant (22-hour week) on a permanent basis. In this role you will be required to work the 22 hours across 5 days. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, whilst helping the finance team to ensure accurate processing of payments received.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Administrator – Birmingham – Part-time 22 hours - £22,000 FTE - Permanent