Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive salary + Study support (and generous staff discounts.) Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: Central London Hybrid: 3 days in the office, 2 working days at home I am partnering exclusively with a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Assistant, working with a worldwide publishing company based in the heart of London. Reporting into the Management Accountant, The Finance Assistant will be responsible for supporting the UK Financial Operations function in the analysis and reconciliation of data to assist in the production of month-end and year-end accounts.
The Finance Assistant position is a great entry level opportunity for an enthusiastic team player wishing to join a dynamic, supportive finance team, with access to study support for those working towards an accountancy qualification. Working for a worldwide publishing company.
Further responsibilities include
- Support UK Finance Team by raising and posting journals as well as responding to general ledger queries
- Update and reconcile selected balance sheet accounts
- Distribution Partner reconciliation, maintenance and posting: investigate reconciling items and deductions on the account
- Review, analyse and reconcile website sales transactions, cash receipts and deductions
- Support UK Management Accountant in maintaining work in progress balances, including reviewing and posting production variances
- Analyse data and produce reports as required, including but not limited to overheads
- Assist in the monthly reconciliations of inter-company transactions
- Review and prepare quarterly Audible income statements for invoicing
- Agency sales reporting, including preparation of statements and reconciliations
- Additional ad hoc admin support to UK Financial Controller and Team.
The ideal Finance Assistant
- Undergraduate degree with 2.1 or above
- Working towards or desire to start studying towards finance qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA
- Experience working in a busy finance department (preferred)
- MS Excel skills
- Financial systems – (Access Dimensions preferred)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, and ability to present financial information in a manner that can be understood by all recipients
- Fast and accurate, attention to detail
If you feel you would be suitable for this position please apply using the link or send your CV directly to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP30000 per annum + Study support (ACCA / CIMA)Location: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022Are you a recent Accounting / Finance / Mathematics graduate (or equivalent)? Looking for a role that will offer exposure to all aspects of accounting from accounts payable, accounts receivable along with month-end reporting? Joining a fast-growing start-up media agency? As a result of growth and continued success, we are excited to be partnering with a dynamic influencer marketing agency who are looking to recruit a bright and ambitious individual that's looking for a role to kick-start their accounting career. The Graduate Finance Assistant role is full time, permanent and based near to Camden Town, London.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Junior finance assistant to work for a FTSE listed Consultancy business based in the heart of London on a fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 July 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Assistant (Property) to work for a huge property business based in the heart of London on an initial 6 month contract To provide support to the service charge team in ensuring the smooth running of all financial aspects relating to the management of service charges and private residential lettings across multiple mixed use developments.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 June 2022Are you an AAT studier? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills? Do you have good Microsoft Office skills and eager to learn and expand knowledge base? Are you looking to work for a financial services business? I am currently partnering with a well-renowned Financial Services business recruiting for the position of Finance Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the production of financial information. Working with a team of six, the role will be mainly focused on transactional posting around accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP29000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 07 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Senior Credit Controller to work for a global Media business based in the heart of London on a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP. The role will be based 3 days in the London based office, and 2 days remote working.