Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + study support (CIMA / ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 accountancy London London STORE STREET GB W1T 1AL GBP 27000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Financial Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of a Global leading TV production firm based in Central London. Flexible working, generous holiday along with full study support included (CIMA/ACCA).
Reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant and joining their outgoing financial accounting team; this role will be responsible for financial reporting and compliance for their UK sites and offers across EMEA.
Key responsibilities include;
- Monthly management reporting for several business units
- Managing the monthly cash position
- Assisting the General ledger team with monthly reporting, including balance sheet reconciliations
Further tasks include;
- Ensuring efficiency of processes and proactively identifying improvements that could be made
- Positing monthly accruals, prepayments and journals
- Assist with quarterly and year-end close
- Assist with annual internal and external audit requests
Skills, qualifications and experience required;
- Part-qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or overseas equivalent
- Understanding of general ledger accounting
- Interest in Media/TV industry
- Hard-working nature
- Enthusiastic / being someone who would thrive off a fast paced environment
Working for a Globally renowned Entertainment firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Financial Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation. If you've had over 2 years accounts experience and looking for your next role which more core accounting focused, along with working within a fun, dynamic and growing Media firm - get in touch today!
This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below