Assistant Management Accountant
Salary GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + study support (CIMA/ACCA)
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 31 July 20192019-07-31 2019-09-29 accountancy London London STEPHEN STREET GB W1T1AL GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Management Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of a World-recognisable Entertainment (Television) firm based in the West End, London.
Reporting into the Senior Management Accountant; this role will help prepare month-end accounts, actuals, budgets, forecasts along with variance analysis including commentary.
The Assistant Management Accountant will do the following;
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts for actuals, budgets and forecasts
- Prepare detailed reports to present Actual vs. Budget
- Providing commentary on budgets and forecasts
- Journal posting; including accruals & prepayments
- Preparing business analysis
- Support tendering processes
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Management Accountant?
- Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA (or overseas equivalent)
- Experience with month-end preparation (1 year exp.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Interest in the Media/TV industry
Working for a renowned Entertainment firm that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Management Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move within a successful organisation.
This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below