Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk
Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Wembley who are looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the control and maintenance of the group’s receivables and credit control. You will manage a Team of three while identifying and leading change.
Key Responsibilities as the Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk:
• Plan and lead the annual billing of fees including system input, reconciliations and distribution of invoices and supervise ad hoc billing requirements
• Supervise and approve outgoing payments
• Supervise the process of passing unpaid accounts to external solicitors
• Supervise settlement and termination process of disputed or unpaid contracts
• Monthly reporting of all outstanding debt and progress of the debt recovery team
• Supervise and support the AR Co-ordinator in the billing and collection of debt for all Group receivables
• Supervise the preparation and distribution of monthly reporting and the month end closure process
• Ensure there is a clear process in place to provide for bad debt
• Liaising with internal and external legal teams regarding any disputed debt
• Supervise and development of the Accounts Receivable function including Credit Control
• Oversight and management of the Debt Recovery
• Build and manage the relationships with key stakeholders including: Sales and Account Management, Marketing, Operations, Legal (internal and external teams), Finance, IT, Commercial Business etc
• Critically assess processes and lead improvement changes where appropriate
About you as the Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk:
• Experience in a membership/events environment with a focus on Customer Service
• Experience of leading and developing a team
• Building and managing strong relationships both internally and with external organisations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Extensive experience of Excel and manipulation of data
• Sound commercial judgement
• AAT qualified or equivalent is highly desirable
• Credit control experience and Billing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate who wants to join a growing, well-established business that offers a fantastic salary and opportunities to progress.
For more information about this, or other finance roles please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on email@example.com
Salary: GBP34000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: WandsworthDate posted: 19 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading hospitality business based in Wandsworth who are looking for and experienced and driven Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You report directly into the Management Accountant and have the opportunity to learn and develop as you provide support to the preparation of the management accounts and subsequent commercial analysis across the group.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: North West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £37,000 - £42,000+ Working Hours: 9am-6pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: North West, London. Onsite free parking Working 5 days in office.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Are you an experienced analyst that enjoys presenting information to non-finance stakeholders? Do you enjoy creating financial models and able to tell a story through data analysis? Looking for a new challenge and one that will see you influence high-level decisions? As a result of internal growth, we are working with a renowned Global consultancy on the search for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will focus on providing commercial modelling of new client opportunities and will support the strategic initiatives across EMEA.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 16 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading, global Leisure business based in central London who are looking for and experienced and driven Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. You will report directly into the financial controller and play a pivotal role in businesses next phase of growth. You will have varied responsibilities across accounting, reporting and analysis ensuring appropriate controls are in place.