Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Wembley who are looking for and experienced Accounts Receivable Supervisor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the control and maintenance of the group’s receivables and credit control. You will manage a Team of three while identifying and leading change.
Key Responsibilities as Accounts Receivable Supervisor:
• Plan and lead the annual billing of fees including system input, reconciliations and distribution of invoices and supervise ad hoc billing requirements
• Supervise and approve outgoing payments
• Supervise the process of passing unpaid accounts to external solicitors
• Supervise settlement and termination process of disputed or unpaid contracts
• Monthly reporting of all outstanding debt and progress of the debt recovery team
• Supervise and support the AR Co-ordinator in the billing and collection of debt for all Group receivables
• Supervise the preparation and distribution of monthly reporting and the month end closure process
• Ensure there is a clear process in place to provide for bad debt
• Liaising with internal and external legal teams regarding any disputed debt
• Supervise and development of the Accounts Receivable function including Credit Control
• Oversight and management of the Debt Recovery
• Build and manage the relationships with key stakeholders including: Sales and Account Management, Marketing, Operations, Legal (internal and external teams), Finance, IT, Commercial Business etc
• Critically assess processes and lead improvement changes where appropriate
About you as the Accounts Receivable Supervisor:
• Experience in a membership/events environment with a focus on Customer Service
• Experience of leading and developing a team
• Building and managing strong relationships both internally and with external organisations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Extensive experience of Excel and manipulation of data
• Sound commercial judgement
• AAT qualified or equivalent is highly desirable
• Credit control experience and Billing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate who wants to join a growing, well-established business that offers a fantastic salary and opportunities to progress.
For more information about this, or other finance roles please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Payable Assistant to work for a huge Cloud technology business based in the heart of London on a 6 - 9 month contract to start ASAP
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 05 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for an Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. You will help to deliver an effective and efficient service to external and internal stakeholders, you will be inquisitive, proactive and take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes.
Salary: GBP120.00 - GBP140.00 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022Do you have 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience? Are you capable of dealing with large volume of invoices and queries? Would you like to work for the biggest coffee producers globally?
Salary: GBP36000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 04 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Team Leader on a permanent basis. You will manage a team of AP specialists ensuring the accuracy and timely processing and payment of all invoices in line with company policy and procedure.