Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
International Technology Group based in Manchester require An Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst to form a newly created Billing Department
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the on-time creation and delivery of Accounts Receivable Billing to the organisations sites
- Completion of Billing to month end deadlines across several sites.
- Takes corrective action to address issues relating to process
- Identifying opportunities for improvements of the Accounts Receivable Billing process
- Report to the Accounts Receivable Lead with timely and accurate information
- Works closely with Project Management, Customer Services and Sales teams to deliver accurate invoicing and resolution of Billing issues.
- Contributing to the development and introduction of new best practices and procedures. Supporting the implementation of new systems and ways of working.
- Daily Invoicing for Accounts Receivable customers.
- Ensure all documentation relating to Invoicing is accurate and up to date
- Uploading invoices onto Accounts Receivable portals as required per specific country.
- Management of Invoicing requests via the company’s ERP system
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolving valid or authorised deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolving invalid or unauthorised deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Management and resolution of queries relating to customer invoices.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Prior experience working within a Accounts receivable Billing department within a large volume environment
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working days (3 days in the office, 2 days at home) and attractive benefits package
Click on the link to apply
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP29000 per annumLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 26 July 2022International Technology Group based in Manchester require An Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst to form a newly created Billing Department
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 18 August 2022Successful marketing business based in Manchester city centre are seeking an experienced accounts receivable clerk to join there vibrant finance function on a permanent bases.
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 August 2022Industry leading property management business are seeking a senior accounts payable clerk to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP21000 per annum + BenefitsLocation: HandforthDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Finance Assistant position has recently become available at an extremely successful business based in Handforth. The business has seen soaring growth due to acquisitions and large scale expansion and will be looking for a Finance Assistant to temporarily assist with the transactional finance duties for a 6 month period.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP29000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 16 August 2022This fast growing retail business based in Manchester have a vacancy for an Accounts Payable Team Leader on a fixed term basis.