Temporary Sales Ledger Clerk
Market leading science and research business are seeking a temporary Sales Ledger Clerk to assist them during a busy period of growth.
Location: Irlam (5 days in the office).
Duration of temporary contract: 4 - 6 months initially.
Availability: must be available to start ASAP if successful.
As the temporary Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- Collect outstanding debts through telephone and email collection techniques.
- Accurately produce and post sales invoices in a timely manner.
- Reconcile and post client receipts in a timely manner.
- Maintain client accounts within the accounting software and liaise with the head of business development on new and existing contracts.
- Liaise with clients and internal staff to resolve queries and problems.
- Assist with reporting and information requests including statement of accounts.
- Assist with the wider finance operations team when required including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Banking and Treasury.
To be considered for this role the requirements are as follows:
- Must have previous experience working within Accounts Receivable and/or Credit Collection.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and workload management.
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of back-office systems.
- Have the ability to think logically, consider all relevant aspects and carry out basic analysis on information.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
If you are interested in the temporary Sales Ledger Clerk position and would like to hear more information please contact Elizabeth Pym at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is fully remote.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: CheadleDate posted: 06 July 2022Global retail business are seeking to add a temporary Payroll Administrator to their finance team to tackle a high volume of payroll queries.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a successful IT business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite ParkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a Purchase Ledger Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite ParkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.