International Blue Chip Organisation requires several Billing Specialists to join a newly created team
Reporting to the Credit Manager in a centralised Group finance function. The role of Billing Specialist will focus will work across all ledgers, ensuring all invoices go are sent accurately in a timely manner.
This role will give you the opportunity to work alongside senior members of the sales force in addition to department heads throughout the operations and support functions You will be a confident individual with attention to detail, flexible, with the ability to prioritise and manage a busy and varied workload
- Accurately processing and preparing client invoices and credit notes in a timely manner for both Permanent and Contractor revenue streams.
- On boarding of new clients to ensure customer service and billing requirements are maintained
- Resolving consultant invoice queries and wider internal stakeholders.
- Resolving client invoice queries in a timely manner and wider external stakeholders
- Ensuring customer service is maintained at all times, being the first point of contact
- Ensure master data of client database is maintained and accurate at all times
- Ensuring new clients are accurately added to the client database.
- Other administration duties
- Working closely with the Credit Control and Contractor Payroll teams on projects on a daily basis
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our finance system for efficient process development.
- Assist with reconciliations for revenue to ensure everything has been invoiced.
Ideally you will have at least 12 months billing or accounts receivable experience ideally from a blue chip organisation. You will also have intermediate excel skills and the ability to work with a finance database system
In return you will receive a competitive salary, quarterly bonus payments (dependant on reaching targets) and the opportunity to work in a newly formed billing team
Click on the link to apply
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP29000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 June 2022Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Billing Specialist to join a reputable recruitment business on a permanent basis. The role will offer exposure to a large scale finance department within a business going through a period of high growth in the billing department.
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022International Service Provider based in Manchester City Centre require a Finance Assistant to join a newly formed team
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a vibrant and successful business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance department to assist with Transactional duties in the wider finance team. The role has become available due to continued growth of the organisation and they are now looking for an experienced transactional candidate to join them permanently.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022An extremely successful business based in the Salford area are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function. This is a permanent vacancy that would suit a candidate with strong AP knowledge looking to work within an energetic and modern organisation
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant based in Manchester City Centre on a 3-6 month basis