Robert Walters Group: Cashier – Birmingham– 6-month FTC – £20,000 - £24,000
I’m currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham City Centre in their recruitment of a Cashier on a 6-month FTC paying between £20k-£24k. You will be a proactive member of a Cashiers team within a shared service centre supporting many external clients. You will work alongside the Credit Control and Client Accounting team and helping with banking portal transactions as instructed. You will assist and help with any reconciliations queries and ensure the RICS compliance regulations are met.
Key responsibilities of the Cashier:
• Navigate and utilise the banking software and understand the internal transfer controls to direct funds to the correct client bank account.
• Actively work with other teams in PMA in resolving queries.
• Download direct receipts from internet banking, posting to the correct record and maintaining cash sheets for all client bank accounts.
• Record cheques and post to the correct records and prepare paying in slips to be collected by courier.
• Raise banking sheets and collect all payment requests.
• Oversee what items have been posted to the suspense account to clear it down regularly and minimise the number of outstanding items.
• Process the AP BACS files in a timely manner.
About you as the Cashier:
• Needs to be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period
• Treasury/Cashiering professional with experience of working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
• Experience of different banking software, utilising functions to extract information
• Knowledge of principles, practices and regulations relating to the handling of client’s monies in the UK
• Advanced Microsoft knowledge
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to email@example.com
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 July 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham who are looking for Dividends Deputy Manager on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 30 June 2022I am currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Management Accountant on an interim basis. The salary will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £30k based on experience.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 30 June 2022I’m currently working with a leading business in Wolverhampton in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on a interim 3 month contract. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary of up to £25k based on experience.
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 30 June 2022I’m currently working with a leading business in Wolverhampton in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Team Leader on an initial 3 month contract. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary of up to £30k based on experience. The role will also be able offer highly remote working.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters Group: Accounts Payable Assistant – Birmingham – £20k - £24k – Permanent