Credit Control Clerk
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a market leading IT and Technology business based in Macclesfield. The role offers a competitive salary, a permanent position and the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
As the Credit Control Clerk, you will report into the Credit Control Manager and assist with the chasing of debt, reduction of debtor days alongisde other ad hoc responsibilities.
As the credit control clerk your responsibilities are as follows:
• Assist the senior controllers and ultimately the Global Credit Manager, to ensure cash is collected to terms
• Timely and effective collection of all debts
• Effective management of instalment plans where necessary
• Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are received and processed and therefore clear for payment
• Dealing with customer queries by phone and email
• Effectively working towards set targets
• Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
• Provide the Global Credit Manager with clear and concise cash forecasts on an account basis to feed to the collaborated cash forecast for the group
To be considered for this role, the requirements are as follows:
• Minimum of 18 months experience working within a credit control function
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
• Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
• Competence in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel (VLOOKUP & PIVOT) and accounting software programmes
• Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
• Have a systematic approach to work and an eye for detail
• Ability to work proactively
• Being able to make a when to consult others and act on information
• A values-led operator who acts as a beacon of integrity and trust and constantly demonstrates reliability
• Self-Motivation: Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines without direct supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment
For more information on this exciting credit control clerk position for an industry leading IT business based in Macclesfield, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a successful IT business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Salary: Up to GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022An extremely successful IT business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function on a temporary basis.
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join an established property services business based in the centre of Manchester. The role offers a competitive salary, a permanent position and the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Credit Control specialist to join an established property services business based in the centre of Manchester. The role offers a competitive salary, a permanent position and the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 24 June 2022Exciting opportunity for an ambitious credit control executive to join a market leading logistics distribution and supply chain business based in the Leeds area. The role offers a competitive salary, a temporary to permanent position and the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.