French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
International IT Software Organisation based in South Manchester require a French Speaking Accounts Receivable clerk for a newly created permanent contract
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager the main purpose of the French Speaking Accounts Receivable role is to prepare invoices to send to the company’s suppliers
- Posting customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions..
- Updating receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Maintaining records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifying validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolving, validating and authorising deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Reconciling invalid or unauthorised deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolving collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarising receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will speak fluent French and have at least 12 months receivable experience in a large volume background
You will also have the following experience:
- Previous experience working in busy Accounts Receivable department
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
You will also have intermediate excel skills i.e. must be able to perform pivot tables and v. look ups as well as the ability to communicate senior managers and stake holders
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days at home) and free parking
Please click on the link below to apply
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022International Service Provider based in Manchester City Centre require a Finance Assistant to join a newly formed team
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022International Blue Chip Organisation requires several Billing Specialists to join a newly created team
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a vibrant and successful business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance department to assist with Transactional duties in the wider finance team. The role has become available due to continued growth of the organisation and they are now looking for an experienced transactional candidate to join them permanently.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022An extremely successful business based in the Salford area are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function. This is a permanent vacancy that would suit a candidate with strong AP knowledge looking to work within an energetic and modern organisation
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant based in Manchester City Centre on a 3-6 month basis