Accounts Payable Supervisor
Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Wembley who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Supervisor on a permanent basis. You will control and maintain all areas of the groups payables ledgers while supervising a small team.
Key Responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Supervisor:
• Ensure all compliance requirements are met including payment practices reporting, specific supplier payment terms etc.
• Own and communicate AP policies and processes to the business and suppliers
• Establish and maintain key reports (KPI's, processing numbers, reporting on non-compliance with policies, statement reconciliations, debit balances etc.)
• Monitor and report areas of non-compliance to budget holders and agree actions to resolve.
• Supervise and development of the Accounts Payable function including setting objectives, monitoring performance etc.
• Build and manage the relationships with key stakeholders including: external suppliers, Procurement, Legal, Finance, IT, Commercial Business etc.
• Lead process and control improvement changes where appropriate, including understanding interdependencies with other systems, processes etc.
• Manage systems improvements and coordinate testing and training when new processes are rolled out
About you as the Accounts Payable Supervisor:
• Experience in a similar role supervising, leading and developing an Accounts Payable team
• Understanding of VAT
• Building and managing strong relationships both internally and with external organisations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Extensive experience of Excel and manipulation of data
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
• Sound commercial judgement
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• Ability to manage change
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional who wants to join a growing, well-established business that offers a fantastic salary and opportunities to progress.
For more information about this, or other finance roles please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on email@example.com
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Payable Assistant to work for a huge Cloud technology business based in the heart of London on a 6 - 9 month contract to start ASAP
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 05 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for an Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. You will help to deliver an effective and efficient service to external and internal stakeholders, you will be inquisitive, proactive and take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes.
Salary: GBP120.00 - GBP140.00 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022Do you have 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience? Are you capable of dealing with large volume of invoices and queries? Would you like to work for the biggest coffee producers globally?
Salary: GBP36000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 04 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Team Leader on a permanent basis. You will manage a team of AP specialists ensuring the accuracy and timely processing and payment of all invoices in line with company policy and procedure.