Transactions Manager (AP/AR)
Salary GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-26 2020-01-03 retail London London Kimber Road GB SW18 4NX GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have several years experience managing teams? (accounts payable & accounts receivable) Are you looking for a role where you'll be able to drive continuous improvement? Looking to join a renowned fashion retailer in South West London?
As a result of growth across the UK, the Transactions Manager role will manage the accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash/banking function. You'll be extensively involved in people management, along with exposure to key internal/external stakeholders across the business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you'll be managing a mid-size team which oversee a high volume of transactions, performing general ledger reconciliations along with producing management reports and month-end processes.
Further tasks include;
- Work closely with the Head Office departments to ensure invoices are paid within vendor payment terms
- Develop the AP team to support a large international business
- Leading the credit control / accounts receivable and companies procedures
- Maintain and develop AR dashboard of KPI’s to drive process improvements
- Staff appraisals and continuous personal development
- Business partnering with key contacts in the departments; ensuring team deliver a first class service reflective of different wants and needs
The ideal candidate will have successfully managed teams which have overseen high volumes of invoices, payments and bank transactions. A basic accounting knowledge is required (Degree educated or AAT), with a forensic attention to detail, experience managing mid-size teams along with a 'can do' working attitude.
This advert is now managed by Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group. Please apply directly below.