Accounts Payable Clerk
Walters People: Accounts Payable Clerk – Birmingham – Permanent – £25,000 - £28,000 – Hybrid I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of a Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- First point of contact for supplier
- Manage and resolve supplier queries by email and telephone
- Identify any urgent payments to be included in the payment run
- Payment processing in high volumes
- Responsible for the reconciliation of supplier statements and saving files for Audit review
- Ensure all invoices are accurately processed in a timely manner
- Register and save all supplier invoices
About you as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
- Comfortable working independently and self-motivated
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, Office and experience of would be helpful
- High attention to detail
- Must be numerate, with excellent attention to detail and efficient processing skills
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to email@example.com
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: DunstableDate posted: 21 February 2024Accounts Payable Clerk Houghton Regis - Hybrid (flexible)
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 20 February 2024Walters people are currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on a perm basis.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 19 February 2024Walters People have partnered with an industry leading business based in Burton in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on an initial six month contract. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £25k-£30k based on experience and will offer hybrid working. Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 02 January 2024Walters people are currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on a perm basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: StevenageDate posted: 14 February 2024Do you have experience working in a busy transactional role within a shared service environment? If so, we may have just the role for you! 6 month fixed term contract on offer. Hybrid work, based in Stevenage.