Senior Credit Controller
Global Service Provider based in Trafford Park requires a credit controller to join a successful team (hybrid, 3 days in the office per week and 2 days st home)
As a credit controller you will be expected to manage a portfolio of client accounts to ensure the prompt and efficient collection of outstanding invoices in line with the team targets for reduction of debtor days and cash collection performance.
Key duties include:
- To achieve monthly cash collection targets by using proactive and overdue credit control.
- Prioritise collection of debt by value and customers payment profile.
- Reconciliation of customers work hours against invoices processed using excel.
- Monitoring cash received on a daily basis to ensure that accurate information is available at all times for reporting purposes.
- Process credit notes once the required authorisation has been obtained.
- Attend monthly account review meetings
- Liaise with colleagues in order to resolve invoicing queries.
- Reconciling client accounts on a continual basis
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- Intermediate Excel
- Advanced Word
- Experience of credit control within a large organisation.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Target driven
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Team player with a flexible and committed approach
- Positive and assertive attitude
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
In return you will receive a structured on boarding programme, lucrative bonus scheme, competitive salary, hybrid working (3 days in the office per week, 2 days at home) and potential career progression
Click on the link to apply
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 15 February 2024A very well-known organisation in Manchester City Centre is looking for a PART-TIME (3 to 4 days p/w) Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. This is a new vacancy which would focus on Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 08 February 2024I am currently partnered with a high-growth organisation in Manchester City Centre who are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic team. The business are looking for Accounts Assistant to assist on Transactional and month-end finance duties to help the wider accounts team
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP45000 per annum + study support + other benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 February 2024My client, a successful and forward-thinking organisation based in South Manchester are looking to bring in an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join the FP&A function and focus on core analysis and month-end accounting work to assist with positive business operations.
Salary: GBP33000 - GBP42000 per annum + study support + excellent benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 11 January 2024I am currently representing an incredibly successful highgrowth business based in Spinningfields, Manchester City Centre. They are looking for a dynamic FP&A Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis due to a restructure within the business.
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP45000 per annum + study support + other benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 31 December 2023My client, a successful and forward-thinking organisation based in South Manchester are looking to bring in an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join the FP&A function and focus on core analysis and month-end accounting work to assist with positive business operations.