Accounts Payable Clerk
Walters people are currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on a perm basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• To be the point of communication with internal customers
• To manage and resolve supplier queries regarding the payments on their account
• To manage and resolve invoice queries using the accounts system
• To identify any urgent payments to be included in the payment run
• To resolve any potential legal action due to non-payment and to escalate
• To be responsible for the reconciliation of supplier statements and saving files for Audit review
• To ensure legal demands are escalated as per company policy
About you as the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
• Must have extensive experience in a similar role
• Must be numerate, with excellent attention to detail and efficient processing skills
• Diligent, accurate, self-motivated and reliable
• Comfortable working as part of a team
• Excellent use of MS Office 365 - Outlook, Word and Excel – Vlookup and Pivot Tables
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to email@example.com
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: DunstableDate posted: 21 February 2024Accounts Payable Clerk Houghton Regis - Hybrid (flexible)
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 20 February 2024Walters people are currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on a perm basis.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 19 February 2024Walters People have partnered with an industry leading business based in Burton in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on an initial six month contract. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £25k-£30k based on experience and will offer hybrid working. Key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 24 January 2024Walters People: Accounts Payable Clerk – Birmingham – Permanent – £25,000 - £28,000 – Hybrid I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of a Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: StevenageDate posted: 14 February 2024Do you have experience working in a busy transactional role within a shared service environment? If so, we may have just the role for you! 6 month fixed term contract on offer. Hybrid work, based in Stevenage.