Accounts Payable Clerk
Do you have 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience? Are you capable of dealing with large volume of invoices and queries? Would you like to work for the biggest coffee producers globally?
Take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes, code and input invoices received onto computer system (Oracle); send to appropriate department for authorisation; chase return of invoices and release for payment when authorised
• Review and verify invoices from suppliers ensuring VAT and Supplier data is correctly applied, Liaise with Core Data Management if necessary, to update details.
• Being inquisitive, proactively investigating purchase invoice queries or discrepancies, and liaising with internal finance team, Business & 3rd parties to resolve them in a timely fashion.
• Chase up outstanding/overdue invoices; request credit notes as necessary; request return of any over payments; check and reconcile supplier's statements.
• Support Cash & Banking Partners with direct debits, standing orders and any payments to reconcile bank transactions and clear down open items from the statements.
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries from both external suppliers and Starbucks partners in a professional manner.
• Work with team lead and operations teams to identify opportunities for purchase order clean up. This will involve collaboration with several Partners from across the Business
This is a 6 month rolling contract offering a competitive day rate. There is scope to extend as well as the opportunity to gain one of the largest brands globally on your CV.
Any questions please get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Payable Assistant to work for a huge Cloud technology business based in the heart of London on a 6 - 9 month contract to start ASAP
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 05 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for an Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. You will help to deliver an effective and efficient service to external and internal stakeholders, you will be inquisitive, proactive and take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes.
Salary: GBP36000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 04 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Team Leader on a permanent basis. You will manage a team of AP specialists ensuring the accuracy and timely processing and payment of all invoices in line with company policy and procedure.
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: WembleyDate posted: 28 July 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Wembley who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Supervisor on a permanent basis. You will control and maintain all areas of the groups payables ledgers while supervising a small team.