Accounts Payable Clerk - Italian Speaking
Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for an Italian speaking Accounts Payable Clerk on a permanent basis. You will help to deliver an effective and efficient service to external and internal stakeholders, you will be inquisitive, proactive and take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes.
Key Responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Take responsibility of supplier invoices and credit notes, code and input invoices received onto computer system and send to appropriate department for authorisation
• Review and verify invoices from suppliers ensuring VAT and Supplier data is correctly applied
• Being inquisitive, proactively investigating purchase invoice queries or discrepancies, and liaising with internal finance team, Business & 3rd parties to resolve them in a timely fashion
• Chase up outstanding/overdue invoices; request credit notes as necessary; request return of any overpayments; check and reconcile suppliers’ statements
• Support Cash & Banking Partners with direct debits, standing orders and any payments to reconcile bank transactions and clear down open items from the statements.
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries in a professional manner
• Work with team lead and operations teams to identify opportunities for purchase order clean up. This will involve collaboration with several Partners from across the Business
• To support UK property ledger with reconciliations of current and historic charges, also engaging with stakeholders to ensure the forecast and balances reflect the internal lease agreements.
About you as the Accounts Payable Clerk:
• Italian Speaking (Native)
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Confident in Microsoft Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• An ability to think innovatively and creatively
• Collaborative style, team player contributing to good team spirit
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Italian speaking finance professional who wants to join a growing, well-established business that offers a fantastic salary and opportunities to progress.
For more information about this, or other finance roles please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on email@example.com
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Payable Assistant to work for a huge Cloud technology business based in the heart of London on a 6 - 9 month contract to start ASAP
Salary: GBP120.00 - GBP140.00 per dayLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022Do you have 1-2 years Accounts Payable experience? Are you capable of dealing with large volume of invoices and queries? Would you like to work for the biggest coffee producers globally?
Salary: GBP36000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: ChiswickDate posted: 04 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in West London who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Team Leader on a permanent basis. You will manage a team of AP specialists ensuring the accuracy and timely processing and payment of all invoices in line with company policy and procedure.
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: WembleyDate posted: 28 July 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Wembley who are looking for and experienced and driven Accounts Payable Supervisor on a permanent basis. You will control and maintain all areas of the groups payables ledgers while supervising a small team.