Accounts Payable Clerk
Pioneering Media business are seeking an ambitious accounts payable clerk to add to their finance function due to continued growth of the business. The role offers exposure into the Inner workings of a nationwide company based in the centre of Manchester.
As the Accounts payable clerk will report into the Accounts payable manager, and will assist with the completion of the full end to end accounts payable responsibilities in your designated department.
You as the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Full responsibility for accurately recording purchase invoices for a number of entities, currencies and business areas.
• Manage supplier maintenance and onboard new suppliers
• Reconcile supplier statements/remittances
• Make sure all payments are made on time in line with payment terms
• Produce weekly payment runs
• Liaise with and internal stakeholders to resolve queries
• Post and allocate cash payments in the accounting software
• Assist with the wider finance operations team when required including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Banking and Treasury.
• Reconcile corporate credit cards
• Assist on the wider month end close process as required
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Have previous Purchase Ledger experience.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and workload management.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight month end deadlines.
For more information on this exciting Accounts Payable Clerk position for a market leading media business based in Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 11 August 2022Pioneering IT and technology business are seeking to add an ambitious accounts assistant to their finance department located in the Chadderton area.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022Pioneering IT and Technology business are seeking a part time accounts payable clerk to join their finance team as maternity cover.
Salary: GBP21000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Industry leading property management business are seeking an accounts payable administrator to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Industry leading property management business are seeking a senior accounts payable administrator to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21450 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: LeylandDate posted: 08 August 2022Global IT business are seeking an accounts payable clerk to join their finance function. The role offers a junior finance professional the opportunity to take the first step in their finance career.