Accounts Payable Clerk
Pioneering travel business are seeking an ambitious accounts payable clerk to add to their finance function due to continued growth of the business. The role offers exposure into the Inner workings of a nationwide company based in the centre of Manchester.
As the Accounts payable clerk will report into the Accounts payable manager, and will assist with the completion of the full end to end accounts payable responsibilities in your designated department.
You as the Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for the following:
• Full responsibility for accurately recording purchase invoices for a number of entities, currencies and business areas.
• Manage supplier maintenance and onboard new suppliers
• Reconcile supplier statements/remittances
• Make sure all payments are made on time in line with payment terms
• Produce weekly payment runs
• Liaise with and internal stakeholders to resolve queries
• Post and allocate cash payments in the accounting software
• Assist with the wider finance operations team when required including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Banking and Treasury.
• Reconcile corporate credit cards
• Work closely with each department of the sports divisions and become a key point of contact
• Work on ad-hoc projects and improvements to the Sports finance process
• Assist on the wider month end close process as required
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• Have previous Purchase Ledger experience.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and workload management.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight month end deadlines.
• Knowledge of back-office systems, experience in Unit4 Dream Financials is preferred but not essential.
For more information on this exciting Accounts Payable Clerk position for a market leading travel and tourism business based in Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21450 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: LeylandDate posted: 04 July 2022Global travel business based in Leyland are seeking an accounts administrator to join their finance function. The role offers a junior finance professional an exciting opportunity to take the first step in their finance career.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is fully remote.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a successful IT business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite ParkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite parkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.