Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Interim Accounts Payable Clerk role in a fast growth company based in Hemel Hempstead.
Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Interim Accounts Payable Clerk for a company based in Hemel Hempstead.
In this role you will be supporting the accounts payable team with the general operation of the accounts payable department to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly tasks relating to Banking, Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger are completed on time and to a high standard.
- To coordinate the purchase ledger process to ensure that suppliers are paid promptly and correctly. This will include scanning and coding of invoices, monitoring the invoice approval process, query resolution and the periodic review of the aged creditors listing.
- To ensure Trade Simple (procurement system) imports and queries, including credit requests, are dealt with on a daily basis. Communication with centres to ensure approval process of invoices are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To ensure Credit Card, Nayax and ATM transaction processing is accurate and up to date.
- To assist in processing employee expense claims via the online expenses system.
- To assist in control account allocation and reconciliation of all cash, credit card and ATM payments. To follow up and resolve unreconciled balances.
- To reconcile monthly supplier statements.
- To deal with telephone and email queries from customers and suppliers in an efficient and professional manner.
- To carry out general office administration including filing, photocopying, scanning and dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- To assist with the issue of gift vouchers to centres. Maintenance of accurate records of all gift vouchers issued to centres.
- Good organisation skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Previous experience of working in a busy Finance Department.
- Knowledge of invoice scanning systems.
- Ability to communicate on all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel to intermediate level - Vlookups & Pivot tables
- Experience of using a computerised accounting package.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Salary of circa - £26,000 - £30,000
Length - Ongoing
Start - ASAP
Salary: GBP13 - GBP15 per hourLocation: High WycombeDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Interim Accounts Receivable Clerk role for a company a company based in High Wycombe.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP29000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 22 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Interim Accounts Receivable Clerk role for a company with a fast growing finance team based in Watford.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: HatfieldDate posted: 17 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Interim Accounts Assistant role in a fast growing company based in Hatfield.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 24 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Interim Finance Assistant role for a company based in Watford.
Salary: GBP12 - GBP13 per hourLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 23 June 2022***Finance Associate required*** Immediate start