Accounts Payable Clerk
Award winning real estate and property business are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
You as the Accounts payable clerk will report into the Accounts payable manager, and will assist with the completion of the full end to end accounts payable responsibilities.
Your responsibilities will Include:
• Account and query resolution
• Manage critical accounts with SLA’s
• Building relationships with suppliers
• Liaising internally with other departments to resolve queries
• Full responsibility of query to resolution
• Deal with any disconnections / legal letters with SLA’s
• Resolve all email / telephone queries (internal and external) with SLA’s
• Maintain ledger balances
• Ad-hoc statement reviews with SLA’s
• Cash flow issue escalation
• Ad-hoc adjustment’s instructed by other departments
• Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
• Investigation and resolution of credit balances
• Investigation and resolution of unallocated funds
To be considered for this role you should have/be:
- Minimum 1 years experience within an AP function essential
- Experience with oracle is advantageous
- High attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and able to work well within a team
- Able to work well under pressure
For more information on this exciting Accounts Payable Clerk position for a market leading business based in Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 June 2022Pioneering property services business are seeking an ambitious accounts payable clerk to add to their finance function due to continued growth of the business. The role offers exposure into the workings a nationwide company based in the centre of Manchester.
Salary: Up to GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022An extremely successful IT business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function on a temporary basis.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 June 2022Pioneering travel business are seeking an ambitious accounts payable clerk to add to their finance function due to continued growth of the business. The role offers exposure into the Inner workings of a nationwide company based in the centre of Manchester.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a vibrant and successful business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance department to assist with Transactional duties in the wider finance team. The role has become available due to continued growth of the organisation and they are now looking for an experienced transactional candidate to join them permanently.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022An extremely successful business based in the Salford area are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function. This is a permanent vacancy that would suit a candidate with strong AP knowledge looking to work within an energetic and modern organisation