Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager
Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.
As the Financial Transactions Manager, your main responsibility will be to oversee the smooth running of all income and expenditure transactions at the business. You will work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure efficient and effective financial operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and maintaining systems, processes, and procedures related to purchase ordering, invoices, credit card processing, and payments.
- Identifying and implementing new solutions to introduce modern ways of working and increase automation, efficiency, and effectiveness in the finance department.
- Training, developing, and managing the transactional team, including permanent staff members and student staff.
- Managing and overseeing the accounts receivable function, including processing commercial outlet takings, approving sales invoices, and inter-departmental charges.
- Managing and overseeing the accounts payable function, including checking supplier invoices, matching them to purchase orders and delivery records, ensuring compliance with financial procedures, and applying the correct VAT.
- Checking and processing regular BACS and ad hoc payments, ensuring compliance with financial procedures and authorizations.
- Analyzing suppliers' queries and reconciling suppliers' statements to ensure accuracy and completeness of the accounts payable ledger.
- Monitoring aged creditors and debtors and addressing any issues as part of the month-end process.
- Compiling accruals and prepayments listing for the month-end process.
Overall, this role requires someone who is highly motivated, organized, and able to prioritize tasks. Excellent communication skills are also essential. You will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified by experience.
If this sounds like you please apply now.
**shortlisting this week**
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 February 2024Are you a Part-Qualified Management accountant looking a role within an exciting fashion retail brand? I am currently partnered with an exciting brand who are looking for an ambitious management accountant to join their London team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 February 2024My client, a data insights company based by London Bridge, is seeking to hire an Accountant to join their small but busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is actively looking for a long-term role in a company where they can stay long-term. This role is a permanent role, it will ideally be a full-time opportunity but they are open to part-time candidates. It is hybrid, with 3-days minimum expected in the office.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 31 January 2024Are you an accountancy and finance professional with 4+ years of experience looking for the next step in your career. Are you a finalist looking to qualify in the next year? I am currently partnered with a Financial Services company who are looking for a financial accountant to join their East London Office.