Are you a commercially focussed ACCA/CIMA studier looking for the next step in your career. Are you a management accountant with some commercial and business partnering experience looking for a step into an analyst role - This is the opportunity for you!! I am partnered with a well-known retail company with in their search for a Finance analyst to join their team in their west London office.
- Support financial management, reporting, planning, and analysis of Global Marketing performance.
- Ensure data integrity in core systems and provide accurate information for business decisions.
- Manage monthly accounting, budgeting, and reporting for Marketing spend.
- Lead financial planning cycles for Marketing spend and revenue.
- Provide financial support for brand visitor centres and capital expenditure projects.
- Manage balance sheet and point of sale processes.
- Provide training on financial processes and act as a finance business partner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of financial analysis or management accounting experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial planning and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel and financial management systems.
- Collaborative mindset and effective communication skills.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Global exposure within the beverage industry.
- Opportunities for career development and growth.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment.
Please apply now or contact email@example.com or call 02070717102
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 January 2024Are you a Finance Business Partner looking for the next the next step in your career? Are you ACCA part qualified with experience within a start-up business? I am currently partnered with a cutting edge Tech company, looking for an ambitious Finance business partner to join their central London Team.
Salary: GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 February 2024Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 February 2024Are you a Part-Qualified Management accountant looking a role within an exciting fashion retail brand? I am currently partnered with an exciting brand who are looking for an ambitious management accountant to join their London team.