A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Assistant to work for a world renowned hospitality business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
What you’ll be doing:
Sales ledger activities
- Raise and distribute customer invoices for, music publishing, stock and amateur and inter-company invoices.
- Reconcile payments received with invoices issued, Bank and General ledger.
- Reconciling the finance ledgers to bespoke Licensing and Royalty systems.
- Accept invoices from Suppliers and apply those sums to cost accounting. Issue supplier statements as required.
- Maintain accurate Supplier records and create new Supplier accounts.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs. Establishing payment cycles and taking advantage of terms. Management and reconciliation of weekly aging reports.
- Post monthly journals, including intercompany recharges.
- Assist with Monthly management accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable period close processes along with accurate posting of month-end information. Reconcile accounts ledgers to ensure all payments received and issued, accounted for and posted properly.
If you feel this great role working as a Accounts Assistant to work for a world renowned hospitality business based in London then please do get in touch by applying for this role and also sending me your CV directly to Jamie.Hall@WaltersPeople.co.uk.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum + Study support (ACCA/CIMA)Location: LondonDate posted: 18 August 2022Are you a recent graduate with an interest in financial systems? Looking for a role that will offer assistance in the ongoing maintenance and development of reports? With strong excel skills and ambitious nature? As a result of growth, we are excited to be partnering with a renowned Global consultancy as they look to recruit an ambitious, hard-working individual to join them as Graduate Finance Systems Assistant. This is a full time, permanent role. Offering hybrid working and Central London head offices.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 17 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Junior finance assistant to work for a huge Retail business based in the heart of London on a 6 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Assistant to work for an extremely exciting and world renowned hospitality business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 13 July 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in central London who are looking for a talented, graduate Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. You will work with the Finance, Operations and Commercial Teams to address financial control gaps. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work flexibly with teams from different departments and locations.
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 August 2022Are you an experienced Accounts Payable professional? With prior experience working in a multi-site and fast paced environment? Highly organised with a can-do attitude and plenty of team spirit? As a result of continuous growth, we are working exclusively with an iconic restaurant group on the search for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team in Central London. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be the primary AP contact for designated sites and suppliers; ensuring that all AP matters are dealt with efficiently and on a timely basis.