Robert Walters Group: Finance Assistant – £254 - £27k – Redditch – Permanent
Walters People are working closely with our client who are looking for an experienced finance assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. You will have previous experience in a similar role and can pick up new systems and processes easily. This role is office based 5 days a week (Mon-Fri).
Key Responsibilities as the Finance Assistant:
• Post and allocate cash daily on Sage 200
• Cash book reconciliations – Sage 200
• Raise Sales Invoices/Credit notes on Clarity, upload to Sage 200
• Raise commercial invoices – Manual template (Mainly used for Ireland)
• Sales ledger reconciliation from Clarity to Sage (Check upload figures match)
• Deal with invoice queries
• Log Purchase Ledger Invoices, distribute for sign off
• Enter purchase ledger invoices when required
• Check Purchase ledger log at month end and chase if necessary
• Overhead analysis, analyse out nominal codes onto excel from Sage 200
• Fuel Card Analysis
• Month End Duties – Cashbook and sales ledger reconciliations
• Credit Control
About you as the Finance Assistant:
• Experience in a Credit Control or Sales ledger role is essential
• Highly proficient in using IT, including MS Office and accounts software
• Good communicator at all levels
• Excellent attention to detail, with high levels of accuracy
• Good team-player with the drive to see tasks through to completion and meet deadlines set
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to Renna.Lal@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 10 August 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham City Centre in their recruitment of a Finance Administrator on a 12-month FTC paying between £20k-£23k. You will monitor and resolve all utilities department daily tasks within the agreed service level agreements and produce weekly and monthly KPI reports.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Finance Administrator – Birmingham – 12-month FTC – £20,000 - £23,000
Salary: GBP12 - GBP13 per hourLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 05 August 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading organisation in Worcester in their recruitment of a Finance Assistant for a three month interim contract. Paying an hourly rate of £12-£13 per hour.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Assistant – Birmingham – Part-time 22 hours - £22,000 FTE - Permanent I’m currently working alongside a leading company in Birmingham in their recruitment of a part time Accounts Receivable Assistant (22-hour week) on a permanent basis. In this role you will be required to work the 22 hours across 5 days. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, whilst helping the finance team to ensure accurate processing of payments received.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Clerk – Solihull – Hybrid - £22k - £24k – Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Solihull who are looking for a Accounts Receivable Clerk on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.