Senior Accounts Assistant
A very successful property management business based in Bolton are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role is to assist with Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
As the Senior Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for a multitude of transactional duties as well as other ad-hoc finance tasks
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the raising of all sales invoices and associated credit notes, as well as sending invoices
- Correcting errors, when necessary, in the posting of bank receipts.
- Setting up new client accounts
- Manage the purchase ledger including posting all invoices, ensuring the correct VAT treatment, paying suppliers when due.
- Setting up all new job numbers, including checking credit rating and carrying out a conflict check when necessary.
- Posting all bank payment and non-sales receipts.
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintaining a schedule of prepayments and posting the movement on a monthly basis
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and posting the depreciation charge each month.
- Ensure all expenditure is treated correctly for VAT purposes.
- Expenses and credit cards
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within varied Accounting role
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of multiple systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, innovative business that provides a very strong salary and benefits package, this would suit a current Accounts Assistant looking for the next step in their career
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 July 2022A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 July 2022Leading Professional Services require a Cash Reconciliations Team Leader to fulfil a permanent role managing a team 5-8 cash clerks (hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office)
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 14 July 2022I am partnering with a leading well-being retail organisation that are looking to recruit an ambitious part-qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join their vibrant Finance function. This role would suit a PQ candidate looking to expand their skillset and take a progressive step within a successful business
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Innovative Blue Chip Organisation requited a Billings Supervisor for an exciting new project based in Manchester (hybrid working days, 1-2 days in the office)
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP33000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 02 August 2022Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Chadderton.