Senior Accounts Assistant
Robert Walters Group – Senior Accounts Assistant - £24,000 - £27,500 + Study Support – Nuneaton - Permanent
My client is looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance department. It is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to become a fully qualified accountant!
Role: Senior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £24,000 to £27,500 plus benefits
Location: Nuneaton with flexible working
Duties of the Senior Accounts Assistant:
- Process day-to-day transactions
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial planning, forecasting and reporting processes
- Update and report on cash flow
- Balance sheet reconciliations – fixed asset register, depreciation, asset valuations
- Support with auditing activities
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Organise financial systems training to key stakeholders
- Mentor and develop new starters/trainees by providing professional training
Requirements of the Senior Accounts Assistant
- Sound understanding of financial reporting & processes
- Broad understanding of all areas of the business
- Excellent IT skills especially Excel
- Able to communicate with all levels of staff
- Maintains a high level of personal integrity at all times
- Flexible attitude to work
- PQ (CIMA/ACCA) or AAT
Benefits to the Senior Accounts Assistant
- Professional Qualification Study Support (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) with the appropriate leave for each exam
- 25 Days + Statutory Annual Leave + up to 5 discretionary days at Christmas
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working If you would be interested in speaking about the role or having a general chat about your job search, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 July 2022Dividends Specialist – Central Birmingham Position: Dividends Specialist Location: Birmingham Central (hybrid) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time Salary/Benefits: Up to £28,000
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 July 2022Dividends Administrator - Birmingham Position: Dividends Administrator Location: Central Birmingham (Hybrid) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £20,000 - £22,000
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 July 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham who are looking for Dividends Deputy Manager on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 30 June 2022I am currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Management Accountant on an interim basis. The salary will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £30k based on experience.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 30 June 2022I’m currently working with a leading business in Wolverhampton in their recruitment of an Accounts Payable Clerk on a interim 3 month contract. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary of up to £25k based on experience.