Part Time Finance Officer
A vibrant and successful education and training organisation based in Sale are looking for a Part Time Finance Officer to join their finance department to assist with transactional duties.
As the Part Time Finance Officer, you will be responsible for a multitude of transactional duties as well as key tasks for the wider finance team.
Working hours: 20 hours per week.
Working pattern: Flexible.
Salary: £22,000 (pro-rata equivalent).
Key Responsibilities Required:
- Support the Finance Director in: monitoring of budget, identification of risks and opportunities, ensuring all financial issues are effectively resolved.
- Work with Finance Director to strive for continuous improvement and efficiencies.
- Ensuring that appropriate financial systems and controls are in place and adhered to at all times.
- Supporting the operational financial needs, specifically around processing of purchase orders and invoices, sales and receipts, monitoring and chasing debtors, ensuring healthy cash flow.
- Own procurement of supplies and services to ensure best value and effective management of resources.
- All aspects of banking systems such as: BACS runs, supplier management and reconciliations.
- VAT reclaims.
- Maintain system of recording staff expenses, petty cash and overtime claims.
- Investigation and taking appropriate action in the case of staff pay discrepancies.
Key Skills Required:
- Set a good example in terms of personal presentation, attendance and punctuality.
- Comply and assist with the development of policies and procedures relating to health and safety, data protection etc.
- Be aware of and ensure equal opportunities for all.
- Establish positive relationships and communication with outside agencies / professionals and contractors.
- Attend and participate in relevant meetings.
- Participate in any relevant training and development available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Part Time Finance Officer to join a thriving, friendly organisation based in Sale.
If you feel you are qualified for this role please click the link to apply or contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is fully remote.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: CheadleDate posted: 06 July 2022Global retail business are seeking to add a temporary Payroll Administrator to their finance team to tackle a high volume of payroll queries.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a successful IT business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month fixed term contract.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite ParkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a Purchase Ledger Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite ParkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.