Salary GBP28000 - GBP35000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-28 2020-01-26 accountancy London London GB GBP 28000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new role has come available for a Finance Assistant to join a luxury retail brand based in Central London.
As a Finance Assistant you will be reporting to, and supporting, the Group Finance Manager and working closely with Finance teams. The role is Permanent.
Main Responsibilities for Finance Assistant:
- Prepare and distribute daily cash report.
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- posting petty cash expenses
- Carrying out month end postings
- Being the main finance contacts for queries
- Cash flow analysis
- Other month end duties
Ideal candidates will have excellent technical Finance skills and will have a hands on approach with an eagerness to get stuck into the details. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will work well in a high-pressure environment.
Main requirements for Finance Assistant:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Sat an exam and graduated with a degree
- Experience in a Retail business
- Expert with Excel (pivot tables and lookups)
If this job description matches your interests and skills please apply.