Senior Communications Manager
Senior Communications Manager – Birmingham Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Salary/Benefits: Dependent on experience
We are currently looking for a corporate Senior Communications Manager to join a renowned company based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
The Senior Communications Manager will join the Employer Brand team, responsible for attracting, engaging, and retaining the best talent through a range of different communication channels. Your role will give you extensive exposure to senior stakeholders, will allow you to design & develop innovative communications both internally & eternally.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Communications Manager
• Design, develop and implement innovative communications to highlight the efforts the company is making to achieve greater gender diversity
• Work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders across global geographies to create compelling narratives that directly support the business goals on Diversity & Inclusion.
• Connect local, divisional, regional, and global initiatives to present a coherent and consistent message on gender diversity and broader inclusion.
• Ensure brand integrity and authenticity in line with brand guidelines
• Manage agency partners and internal department to deliver on-time and to specification.
• Set and manage KPIs and ensure ongoing dialogue with senior sponsors.
Key skills required of the Senior Communications Manager:
• Experience in employer brand, brand management and/or corporate communications.
• Understanding of key trends and markets
• Stakeholder management up to board level – able to coordinate and influence disparate groups.
• We are open to candidates from agency & inhouse backgrounds
• The role will be hybrid – 2 days minimum in the office
Please send your CV to Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for immediate consideration
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 12 July 2022Senior Communications Manager – Birmingham Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Salary/Benefits: Dependent on experience
Salary: GBP300 - GBP350 per dayLocation: SwindonDate posted: 18 August 2022Events and Communications Coordinator - Swindon Position: Events and Communications Coordinator Location: Swindon Contract: 2 years Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £300-£350/day
Salary: GBP280 - GBP290 per dayLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 29 July 2022If you have previously worked as an Marketing Executive and are available to start work on short notice, please read on! We are currently recruiting for an Marketing Executive for a company based in Bedfordshire. This role is a 3 months contract with the potential to be extended.