A Global Media Group is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their business development team based in central London on a permanent basis. This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow your knowledge of media and new business and work with an established international team.
You will play a fundamental role in key growth projects by assisting in the running of business development in London by working alongside the team in leading pitches and develop creative content.
As an integral part of the team you will be in contact with talent across the globe and some of the most senior and inspiring clients and colleagues.
Marketing Executive responsibilities:
- Support project management, by processing admin on major global projects and pitches
- Writing and implementing timing plans, scheduling meetings, preparing materials for meetings, facilitating brainstorms, organising logistics
- Assist in managing the business development of global creative content
- Organise key stakeholder meetings locally and internationally
- Assist the business development team in contributing to the growth strategy
- Support the Business Development team in the delivery of global, regional and multi-market pitches
- Copy-writing and proofreading
- Research clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain a competitor intelligence that can be utilised by the team
- Support the wider team in delivering key growth projects.
Marketing Executive desirable skills:
- Experience in delivering pitches is desirable
- Minimum two years business development experience is essential
- Experience in a Media, Journalism or relevant sector is desirable
- Excellent written English
- Full packages benefits
- 3 additional wellness days on top of annual leave days
- Get your birthday off
- Equipment provided
- Hybrid working 2-3 days at home
This Marketing Executive is a permanent role based in London, offering a competitive starting salary, along with an all-round comprehensive benefits package as well as working from home 2-3 days a week.
Apply through the link or contact Carlie Oosthuysen on firstname.lastname@example.org