Senior Events Manager
Senior Events Manager Contract: Permanent Location: Staffordshire Salary: DOE up to £50,000 + car allowance and bonus
We are currently looking for an experienced, dynamic, and forward-thinking Senior Events Manager to join a team within a fabulous organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for running the events portfolio to support the exciting development of the organisation’s services and impact, which includes large amounts of fundraising.
Responsibilities of the Senior Events Manager:
• Deliver, develop, and adapt the events and challenges strategy to achieve fundraising targets
• Seek sponsorships for events and challenges to increase event income
• Represent the organisation at external and supporter events and networking opportunities.
• Report monthly on progress and forecasting against targets for fundraising and CEO meetings
• Develop new events and challenges to generate income.
• Line managing a team of 3, supporting career progression and ensuring success in their events, proposing team development to the CEO in line with your strategy.
• Monitor budgets, sales targets, and ROI for all events, reporting on a weekly and monthly basis to the CEO and Executive Team.
• An astute management of ROI for each event
• Work and negotiate with external partners, event companies and third-party organisers seeking opportunities for multiple event bookings to make savings.
• Work closely with Marketing and Design Departments to ensure brand message consistency at all events, to create compelling fundraising materials for a variety of media
Skills required of the Senior Events Manager:
• Commercial expertise - the ideal candidate will be customer-focussed to ensure stakeholders have the best service and the desire to support the charity long-term
• Experienced in managing P&L's and budgets
• Knowledge of income-generation/fundraising
• Strategic thinker and inspiring team leader with a proven track record of successfully developing and leading a team.
• An excellent collaborator, facilitator, and enabler with strong interpersonal skills; able to forge successful working relationships with a variety of stakeholders and sectors.
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org