International Reward Specialist
International Reward Specialist Position: International Reward Specialist Location: Coventry, hybrid working Salary: £50,000 - £58,000 Hours: Full time
We are currently looking for an experienced International Reward Specialist to join a reputable organisation on a permanent basis.
The International Reward Specialist will be joining a Reward & Benefits team, working closely with Senior HR and other Senior operational stakeholders to maintain, manage and develop commercially focused and market competitive salary and benefits strategies.
Key responsibilities of the International Reward Specialist:
• Acting as a knowledge and subject matter expert regarding the salary and benefits (UK and international, including tax advice)
• Dealing with job evaluation, national pay and benefits developments, performance management methodology and related tools– job evaluation, salary benchmarking, performance management information.
• Exploring, evaluating, and implementing opportunities to extend employee benefits programme over the next year
• Employee benchmarking, analysis and general statistic and report preparation for senior management, HR and otherwise
• Support the maintenance of Job Evaluation and other Framework associated processes.
• Selection and project management and management of suppliers including provider contracts, market data providers (UK and international) and internal support services (for example payroll, finance)
• Refining existing and defining new processes to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of reward programmes, timely and accurate reporting, surveys, and statutory returns delivery and continuously improving the recognition and benefit approach.
• Communication and training material development and deployment to ensure best reward practice is followed across the company and processes are adopted and adhered to
• Managing the information flow for annual appraisal, pay and merit and increment pay cycle
• Providing research, analysis and reporting to inform and implement senior leader pay and incentive programs and processes, re-structuring job families, pension changes, supporting inductions and team
members implementing auto-enrolment.
Key skills required:
• Significant experience of employee benchmarking, job evaluation and grading methodology.
• Experience of implementing large scale benefit programmes, managing, and delivering benefits, including salary sacrifice.
• Experience in reward, benefits in the UK and internationally
• Detailed up to date knowledge of all aspects of remuneration and benefits, including pensions and current tax legislation.
Please send your CV to: Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for immediate consideration.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022Diversity and Inclusion Partner - Warwickshire Position: Diversity and Inclusion Partner Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + annual bonus Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC Location: Warwickshire, 1 day in office with occasional travel to 1 other site Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £55,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP52000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 05 August 2022HR Business Partner Location: Wolverhampton – hybrid Contract: 5 months Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £52,000 pro rata We are currently looking for an experienced operational HR Business Partner to join a well-known organisation to support with generalist HR responsibilities whilst they implement several changes.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 08 July 2022HR Business Analyst Location: Birmingham, hybrid working Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Position: HR Systems Manager Location: Coventry (Hybrid), Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary: £48,000 - £57,000 + exceptional benefits (holidays / pension + bonus) Hours: Full time