Reward Partner - Birmingham Position: Reward Partner Location: Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £57,000
Role Details – Reward Partner
We are currently looking for an experienced Reward Partner to join a reputable organisation on a permanent basis.
The Reward Partner will be joining a Reward & Benefits team, working closely with Senior HR and other Senior operational stakeholders to maintain, manage and develop commercially focused and market competitive salary and benefits strategies.
Key responsibilities of the Reward Partner
• Acting as a knowledge and subject matter expert and be the champion for HR colleagues and other stakeholders in the context of salary and benefits (UK and international, including tax advice)
• Maintaining knowledge bases for job evaluation, national pay and benefits developments, performance management methodology and related tools– job evaluation, salary benchmarking, performance management information.
• Ensure we can explore, evaluate, and implement opportunities to extend our employee benefits programme over the next year
• Employee benchmarking, analysis and general statistic and report preparation for senior management, HR and otherwise
• Support the maintenance of Job Evaluation and other Framework associated processes.
• Selection and project management and management of suppliers including provider contracts, market data providers (UK and international) and internal support services (for example payroll, finance)
• Refining existing and defining new processes to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of reward programmes, timely and accurate reporting, surveys and statutory returns delivery and continuously improving the recognition and benefit approach.
• Communication and training material development and deployment to ensure best reward practice is followed across the company and processes are adopted and adhered to
• Managing the information flow between Reward, HR business partners and the business for annual appraisal, pay and merit and increment pay cycle
• Opportunities to be involved in HR projects for example providing research, analysis and reporting to inform and implement senior leader pay and incentive programs and processes, re-structuring job families, pension changes, supporting inductions and team members implementing auto-enrolment.
Key skills required of the Reward Partner
• Significant experience of employee benchmarking, job evaluation and grading methodology.
• Experience of implementing large scale benefit programmes, managing and delivering benefits, including salary sacrifice.
• Experience in reward, benefits in the UK and internationally
• Detailed up to date knowledge of all aspects of remuneration and benefits, including pensions and current tax legislation.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 11 August 2022Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist - Warwickshire Position: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP53000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 10 August 2022HR Business Partner – Warwickshire Position: HR Business Partner Location: Warwickshire (1x/week in Warwickshire office + 2x/month at one other office) Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP58000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 25 July 2022International Reward Specialist Position: International Reward Specialist Location: Coventry, hybrid working Salary: £50,000 - £58,000 Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager - Birmingham Position: Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £40,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP47000 per annum + Excellent benefits (incl. 35 days holiday)Location: BirminghamDate posted: 15 July 2022HR Manager - Birmingham Position: HR Manager Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £40,000 - £47,000 + excellent benefits