Graduate Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer - Birmingham Position: Recruitment Officer Location: Birmingham Contract: 6 Month FTC Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £35,000
Role Details – Recruitment Officer (Early Careers)
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Officer to join a reputable company based in Birmingham on a 6-Month Fixed Term Contract.
The Recruitment Officer will be working within the Graduate Recruitment team as a key point of contact for candidates and universities. The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for managing the recruitment of post-graduate students into the business from application to offer and beyond.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Officer
• Coordinating and acting as key firm brand ambassador and contact point for candidates, universities and other third parties
• Leading the project management and delivery of work experience programme for post-graduate students
• Delivery of graduate attraction and engagement events such as presentations and workshops both virtually and in person
• Delivery of in-office insight events
• Liaison for career services contacts in connection with events, programmes and initiatives
• Screening and shortlisting of candidates for assessment centres for all programmes delivered by the wider Early Talent team including vacation placement, training contracts and work experience. This includes leading on the recruitment of internal and direct candidates.
• Involved in the delivery of the annual assessment centres for all early talent opportunities
• Building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders of the business to enable and facilitate the Graduate Recruitment attraction and recruitment strategy
• Building and maintaining relationships with a range of candidates across the recruitment process from application to offer and beyond
• Providing verbal feedback to applicants for the various early talent programmes both successful and unsuccessful
• Working with the wider team and colleagues across business to provide new social media content and using social media in the attraction, recruitment and continued engagement of candidates
Key skills required of the Recruitment Officer
• Demonstrable experience of end-to-end project management skills, obtained within a recruitment role.
• Excellent time-management skills
• Proactive and a confident communicator
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + Company car + bonusLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 01 August 2022Resourcing Business Partner - Permanent Position: Resourcing Business Partner Location: Remote - with nationwide travel (hybrid working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time Salary/Benefits: Up to £45,000 + company car + bonus
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 01 August 2022Hr Advisor - Coventry Job title: HR Advisor Location: Coventry Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 (dependent on your experience) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 July 2022Role: Recruitment Business Partner Salary: Up to £45,000 + company bonus + company car Permanent Location: Birmingham, but role requires travel nationwide
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WakefieldDate posted: 23 June 2022HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP37500 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 28 July 2022Role: Learning and Development Officer Part time, 18 hours a week up to £37,500 pro rata Location: Birmingham City Centre