Internal Recruitment Manager
Internal Recruitment Manager Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: 45k basic plus commission Contract Type: Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading organisation based in Manchester city centre, who are looking for an experienced Internal Recruitment Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
Main responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Manager include:
- Managing, supporting and motivating a the Internal Recruitment team to drive recruitment
performance across all Contact Centre teams.
- Monitoring and reporting on a range of KPI and conversion rates across the Recruitment Team, providing insight into ongoing performance against targets.
- Working with key stakeholders to build-out individual vacancy needs.
- Budget management to ensure correct allocation of costs and activities across digital platforms to
optimise activity, and investment in events to promote external talent brand.
- Applying a solid understanding of a broad range of recruitment methodologies which you are able to use
to coach and develop your team.
- Agency liaison, management and negotiation to drive the best terms, performance and output.
- Overseeing delivery of a best-in-class candidate experience across the full recruitment lifecycle.
- Regularly reporting updates for the wider business, providing insight and analysis of market trends and
- Pro-actively exploring and implementing new approaches to drive candidate activity, above and below
Skills required of the Internal Recruitment Manager will include:
- In-depth knowledge of best-practice and ethical recruitment methodologies.
- 2+ years management experience gained in a competitive, credible, high activity telephone-based recruitment environment.
- Passionate about their own development, as well as coaching and developing the team around them.
- Established network of connections.
- A great communicator, with the ability to handle objections and influence stakeholders.
- Comfortable working to stretching targets and driving high performance within the team.
- Data savvy, with the ability to drive recommendations and action based on data insights.
This position sits within a thriving People Team which continues
to go from strength to strength as the business scales. Collaboration across a wide range of teams and working with key stakeholders.
To apply please send you CV to Joanne.email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022People Operations Manager Permanent role Manchester City Centre £35k - 40k + benefits Our client, an established software provider based in Manchester city centre, is looking to recruit a People Operations Manager, to work directly with Head of Culture and will work together to help build out the People team.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Talent Acquisition Manager role Location: Manchester City Centre Salary: 35k pa (45k OTE) Contract Type: Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading organisation based in Manchester city centre, who are looking for an experienced TA Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.