Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant Salary: up to £33,000 Location: Cannock (with remote working)
To support our ongoing growth and development we have an opportunity for an Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our Talent & Resourcing team based in Cannock.
Job Description for Talent Acquisition Consultant:
Major Job Functions
- Work with the hiring manager to ensure Job Profile is completed for a vacancy which reflects a true representation of the skills, experiences and knowledge required in the role. Build a picture of the type of candidates the function requires during the recruitment process. Encourage the hiring manager where necessary to question the role accountabilities, major functions and experiences to ensure the most efficient resourcing of candidates is completed.
- Using external sources, research roles in similar industries or businesses we may recruit / attract from. Use competitor websites to appreciate other businesses roles, job titles and reward packages to help us engage the right audience. Similarly use recruitment agencies, 3rd party job boards, social media and industry events to support the recruitment approach in the business. Attend and gather campaign / advertising information from tradeshows, career fairs, etc. to gain insight and help elevate capability to attract candidates
- Assure legislative compliance in sourcing, pre-screening, shortlisting, securing references / candidate background checks, complete offer letter requests and secure all new hire paperwork for qualified candidates; consulting with and guiding managers and interview teams through the entire recruiting process.
- Working with functional leaders, proactively plan upcoming resource needs which will support organisational change in a timely manner. Support the talent pipeline by using headhunting approach for more specialist and senior roles. Create a professional network outside to enable a supportive insight and approach to high level recruitment needs in the business. Continually develop and promote the Employer Brand to attract and retain
- Ensure tight control of managing paperwork, notes and commentary from post-interview debriefs/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates is maintained. Safeguard all candidate information, taking care that no unfair claims could be made against the business
• Use an applicant tracking system to oversee recruiting reporting metrics and provide recommendations for additional reports, update candidate statuses and other required fields and create a weekly report to showcase positions filled and existing openings. Pro-actively work to improve results and ensure candidate experienced is best in class
Knowledge needed for Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Appreciation of Best practice in recruitment and selection process
- Working knowledge of employment legislation including equal opportunities.
- Knowledge of contractual procedures including terms and conditions of employment
- Appreciation and experience in full cycle recruitment or equivalent experience in Human Resources
- Experience of posting vacancies on Job boards
- Good understanding and knowledge of candidate selection, behavioural interviewing and hiring practices
- Current knowledge of recruitment practices and emerging trends
Salary: GBP450 - GBP550 per dayLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 05 July 2022Position: Talent Development Manager Location: Birmingham (Extensive home working) Contract: 6-Month contract Hours: Full time Day rate: £450 - £550 per day inside IR35 We are currently looking for a tenacious Talent Development Manager to join a renowned company on a 6-Month contract
Salary: GBP500 - GBP600 per dayLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 05 July 2022HR SAP Specialist Position: HR SAP Specialist Location: fully home based Contract: up to 3 months initially Day rate: £500 - £600 per day OUTSIDE IR35 Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP100000 - GBP130000 per annumLocation: West MidlandsDate posted: 17 May 2022HR Director Contract: Permanent Location: West Midlands, with travel Salary: DOE £100,000 - £120,000 + package
Salary: GBP65000 - GBP70000 per annumLocation: CambridgeDate posted: 12 May 2022Head of Reward – Cambridge (hybrid working) Location: Cambridge area, hybrid working Contract: Permanent Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + bonus + car allowance and other excellent benefits