Internal Recruiter - Cannock (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Cannock (1x in office per week at present) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000
Role Details – Internal Recruiter
We are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join the Resourcing team at a successful business based in Cannock on a permanent contract.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and implementation of recruitment and selection strategies.
- Partnering with the business lines to assess recruiting needs.
- Assisting hiring managers to identify key recruitment issues and managing the ongoing recruitment and selection tasks.
Responsibilities of the Internal Recruiter:
• Use recruitment agencies, 3rd party job boards, social media and industry events to support the recruitment approach in the business.
• Assure legislative compliance in sourcing, pre-screening, shortlisting, securing references / candidate background checks, complete offer letter requests and secure all new hire paperwork for qualified candidates.
• Proactively plan upcoming resource needs which will support organizational change in a timely manner.
• Create a professional network outside of the company to enable a supportive insight and approach to high level recruitment needs in the business.
• Use an applicant tracking system to oversee recruiting reporting metrics and provide recommendations for additional reports, update candidate statuses and other required fields and create a weekly report to showcase positions filled and existing openings.
Role skills required of the Internal Recruiter:
• Proficient in MS Office packages, with applicant tracking systems knowledge
• Strong attention to detail and ability to identify potential risks or issues associated with a candidate's application or onboarding process and take corrective measures to mitigate.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
• Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 31 May 2022Internal Recruiter x 3 – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid – extensive remote working) Contract: Permanent x1, 12-month Fixed Term Contract x2 Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £40,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WakefieldDate posted: 23 June 2022HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 04 June 2022Role: Recruitment Manager Salary: circa £44,000 (dependent on experience) Location: Stratford - Upon - Avon with remote working Permanent
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annum + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 03 June 2022Candidate Manager – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Candidate Manager Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid, with extensive working from home) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP44000 per annum + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 02 June 2022Resourcing Team Leader – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Resourcing Team Leader Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid - Extensive home working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £44,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package