Talent Planning Manager
Talent Planning Manager – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Location: Warwickshire (Extensive hybrid working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £50,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package
Role Details – Talent Planning Manager
We are currently looking for a dynamic Talent Planning Manager to join a renowned company on a permanent basis.
The Talent Partner will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across the business, providing intelligence on market trends and working closely with the recruitment delivery team to report on their progress to senior management. Working to successfully succession plan for future recruitment needs.
Responsibilities of the Talent Planning Manager:
• Work with key stakeholders (internal and external) to provide intel on talent pools
• Work collaboratively with the Delivery team to understand their progress and relaying their feedback to senior stakeholders across the business
• Assist in the design and implementation of achievable resourcing plans to meet future vacancy requirements
• Work collaboratively with Talent Attraction to implement tools to support the Resourcing function
Skills required for the Talent Planning Manager:
• Previous experience in an RPO / Inhouse Recruitment environment within Professional Services
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong communicator, with experience working with stakeholders at all levels
Please send your CV to: Dawn.May@walterspeople.co.uk for immediate consideration.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 13 June 2022Position: Talent Development Manager Location: Birmingham (Extensive home working) Contract: 6-Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £60,000 pro rata We are currently looking for a tenacious Talent Development Manager to join a renowned company on a 6-Month Fixed Term Contract.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Recruitment Business Partner – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid - Extensive home working) Contract: 12 month FTC Salary/Benefits: Up to £48,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package
Salary: GBP47000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 28 June 2022Position: HR Systems Manager Location: Coventry (Hybrid), Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Salary: £48,000 - £57,000 + exceptional benefits (holidays / pension + bonus) Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: ShropshireDate posted: 24 June 2022Early Careers Manager Location: near Telford, Shropshire Contract: permanent Salary/Benefits: up to £50,000 + benefits We are currently looking for an experienced Early Careers Manager to join a large well-known organisation. You will be responsible for two main areas: the graduates & apprentices and the engagement and wellbeing across the business.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 24 June 2022HR Manager Location: Telford – hybrid Contract: 18 months – with the possibility of permanent thereafter Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £55,000