Resourcing Team Leader
Resourcing Team Leader – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Resourcing Team Leader Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid - Extensive home working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £44,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package
Role Details – Resourcing Team Leader
We are currently looking for a motivated Resourcing Team Leader to join a renowned company on a permanent basis.
The Resourcing Team Leader will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for various roles across the business and for actively coaching, motivating and managing a team of Internal Recruiters.
Responsibilities of the Resourcing Team Leader
• Build relationships with and share recruitment insight with various stakeholders (internally and externally)
• Lead and motivate a team of Internal Recruiters in the Delivery team, providing recruitment advice and troubleshooting any obstacles the team are facing
• Leading vacancy briefings, attracting potential talent to the business, managing candidates throughout the process and assisting in the onboarding of candidates
• Reporting weekly on the progress of the Delivery Team and feeding back on their successes and challenges they have faced
Skills required for the Resourcing Team Leader
• Recruitment experience, either from internal or in agency recruitment environment, working on roles within Professional Services
• Previous experience either mentoring or leading a team to deliver to their best ability
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WakefieldDate posted: 23 June 2022HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: CannockDate posted: 17 June 2022Internal Recruiter - Cannock (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Cannock (1x in office per week at present) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 04 June 2022Role: Recruitment Manager Salary: circa £44,000 (dependent on experience) Location: Stratford - Upon - Avon with remote working Permanent
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annum + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 03 June 2022Candidate Manager – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Candidate Manager Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid, with extensive working from home) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 31 May 2022Internal Recruiter x 3 – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid – extensive remote working) Contract: Permanent x1, 12-month Fixed Term Contract x2 Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £40,000 + bonus