Internal Recruiter x 3 – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid – extensive remote working) Contract: Permanent x1, 12-month Fixed Term Contract x2 Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £40,000 + bonus
Role Details – Internal Recruiter
We are currently looking for a dynamic Internal Recruiter to join a renowned organisation on either a permanent or 12-month contractual basis.
The Internal Recruiter will be responsible for promoting the employer brand as a ‘Great Place to Work’, managing a high volume of vacancies for a wide variety of senior roles and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilities of the Internal Recruiter
• End-to-end candidate management for a variety of senior-level roles across the business
• Managing and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
• Working closely with the HR department and HR Business Partners to ensure the recruitment function is compliant with set processes
• Constantly monitoring and feeding back on continuous improvement, streamlining processes and systems to ensure an exceptional recruitment function
Skills required for the Internal Recruiter
• Experience in a recruitment role (either agency or internally)
• Strong stakeholder management skills, comfortable to collaborate with senior stakeholders
• Previous experience in candidate attraction for senior-level roles
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: CannockDate posted: 17 June 2022Internal Recruiter - Cannock (Hybrid) Position: Internal Recruiter Location: Cannock (1x in office per week at present) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WakefieldDate posted: 23 June 2022HR Generalist Location: Wakefield Salary: £40k - 45k (depending on experience) Contract Type: Permanent Our client, a global manufacturing business is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their fast pace workforce, based in Wakefield. The purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Manager in the continuous improvement of the HR function and provide support to the local team.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 04 June 2022Role: Recruitment Manager Salary: circa £44,000 (dependent on experience) Location: Stratford - Upon - Avon with remote working Permanent
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annum + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 03 June 2022Candidate Manager – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Candidate Manager Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid, with extensive working from home) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £33,000 + bonus
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP44000 per annum + bonus + pensionLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 02 June 2022Resourcing Team Leader – Warwickshire (Hybrid) Position: Resourcing Team Leader Location: Warwickshire (Hybrid - Extensive home working) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time, 35 hours Salary/Benefits: Up to £44,000 + bonus + excellent benefits package