Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager
Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager - Birmingham Position: Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £40,000 - £60,000 (dependent on experience)
Role Details – Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager to join a reputable business based in Central Birmingham on a permanent basis.
The Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager will be responsible for supporting and championing the work of the company’s various inclusion networks and support groups, focussing on Gender Inclusion, Disability Inclusion, Social Mobility, LGBTQ+ networks and Race, Faith and Ethnicity support groups.
Key responsibilities of the Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager
• Collaborate with team members to deliver the current inclusion and belonging and wellbeing strategies, identifying and addressing any gaps, including in the consistency of approach across their global network of offices
• Act as inclusion and wellbeing advisor to better understand the organisation from a gender inclusion perspective and a race and ethnicity perspective, including supporting the implementation of recommendations and working alongside the HR team on impact reporting.
• Support the company in fulfilling its Mental Health Plan
• Provide advice and support to the HR team on the development and implementation of diversity data monitoring including working with specialist teams on data analysis and impact reporting.
• Providing advice and support to the HR team on the implementation of specific development-based inclusion programmes such as reciprocal mentoring.
• Assist internal communication team on their strategy in relation to inclusion and wellbeing which will continue to promote the understanding of and engagement with inclusion and wellbeing by our people as a critical aspect of our responsible business and HR people agendas.
• Work with the team on specific inclusion and wellbeing-based programmes and events such as Inclusion Month.
• Work with the team and the Global Inclusion Group on the audit of their inclusion and wellbeing strategies and undertake future audits as required.
• Support the Head of with writing and/or reviewing award submissions as required.
• Join the internal team who deliver presentations externally to maintain the company’s profile as a market leader in this area.
• Work with the HR and Inclusion teams to design or review appropriate measures for the impact and success of our inclusion and wellbeing strategies and report on them with the Head of and HRD to Board sponsors. This will include statistical analysis and reporting of key data sets relating to our inclusion and wellbeing activity.
• Work with the team on the formulation and management of budgets and ensure the company is getting the best ROI from the budget.
• Work with the Inclusion team to respond to external requests for information and ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently.
• Manage and nurture external relationships with client organisations
• Working with the Head of and HR Leadership to support and advise on other culture changes and initiatives.
Key skills required of the Inclusion & Wellbeing Manager
• Experience of undertaking a similar lead advisory role for 2+ years
• Experience of managing client and other external stakeholder relationships.
• Experience of designing and delivering presentations and training seminars, and leading meetings.
• Commercially aware with a track record for innovation and delivery of market-leading inclusion and/or wellbeing initiatives.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 11 August 2022Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist - Warwickshire Position: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Specialist Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + bonus Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP48000 - GBP53000 per annum + BonusLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 10 August 2022HR Business Partner – Warwickshire Position: HR Business Partner Location: Warwickshire (1x/week in Warwickshire office + 2x/month at one other office) Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £53,000 + Bonus
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 August 2022Diversity and Inclusion Partner - Warwickshire Position: Diversity and Inclusion Partner Location: Warwickshire (Flexible with remote working) Contract: Permanent Salary: Up to £60,000 + annual bonus Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP57000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 20 July 2022Reward Partner - Birmingham Position: Reward Partner Location: Warwickshire Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £50,000 - £57,000
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP47000 per annum + Excellent benefits (incl. 35 days holiday)Location: BirminghamDate posted: 15 July 2022HR Manager - Birmingham Position: HR Manager Location: Birmingham Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £40,000 - £47,000 + excellent benefits